Celluma PODSAVE $100!
- Shipping/Returns Policy
This 3-mode mini Celluma POD emits blue, red and near-infrared wavelengths to treat a variety of skin and pain conditions. Ideal for targeting specific areas while at home or on the road. The Celluma POD delivers the results you want at an unbeatable price. 1 pair of protective eye goggles and 1 Power Supply and International Adapter Kit (110 to 240V powered) are included with purchase.
Celluma POD has a treatment area of 4.5” x 2.75”
For your convenience, we offer various domestic and international shipping methods. However, please note expedited shipping times do not take into account the 1-2 business days it takes to process an order.
A 2-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty applies to Celluma devices shipped after January 1, 2019
- All Celluma Series devices are classified Class II medical devices and are not resalable as new if used.
- Unused devices may be returned at the buyer’s expense to our facility in Anaheim for evaluation.
- We are not responsible for product lost or missing during the shipping process. Therefore, we advise using a service that provides tracking and insurance back to our facility at the following address: BioPhotas, Inc. 1000 E. Howell Ave, Anaheim CA 92805. Attn: Returns.
- Include your name and contact information.
- Upon receipt of the device a full evaluation will take place.
- If the seal has been broken on the Celluma box then it will be tested to determine if it has been used.
- Celluma is unreturnable if used. No refund will be given.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Even if the device has not been used but is damaged in any way, or the packaging shows signs of tampering, then the device will be evaluated and tested to determine the extent of the damage. The outcome of this testing will determine what refund, if any, applies.
- If the seal is not broken, and there appears to be no tampering and no damage then no evaluation needs to occur. However, the buyer will not be refunded for the original cost to ship the device.